It's good to be together as a family!
Here are the ways we are keeping you and your family safe.
- We encourage families from the same household to sit together.
- We provide hand sanitizer at every door.
- We sanitize the building before the Sunday morning services.
- We will not allow any sick team members to volunteer.
- We ask all team members to self-regulate and check your temperature before coming to church.
- We encourage you to wear a mask if you would like to, but allow you to attend without one if that is preferred.
- We provide outdoor seating so you can listen to the service.
- We offer classes for kids ages 2 years - 5th grade.
- We have a baby room available for families to take little ones if they aren't able to keep them in church.
- We will not be passing out any items such as bulletins, offering baskets, etc..
- We will still be online for anyone who does not feel comfortable attending services in person.